Thursday, November 3

Day Two: Cooking Class!


 Our First Cooking Class in France! We ROCKED it!


Went to our first cooking class today, Pastries! It was AWESOME!!!!!
  We had so much fun and learned a ton!  Our teacher will be a great resource for us to use from now on...  He was very impressed by what we know already.  Of course, I was the star of the class, if I do say so myself!!  :)


He recommended the patisserie that won "best croissant in Paris 2016".  
Now, I can totally see why!  SO good!!! 


Had to walk off the sweets and treats, so we hung up the chef hats, and went for a stroll around Paris.... (Love saying that!)



 
We then went to the Louvre but as soon as we got in, it had to be evacuated because some tourists heard a loud noise and thought it was gunshots so they cleared the whole place out!  It sucked because we had just walked in and had to immediately turn and leave. Oh well!

Amy, this one's for you!!!!

We had a wonderful Steak and frites dinner here!
This was a wedding gift from my sister Amy. It is her favorite...I wasn't so sure, but it's steak in this bizarre green sauce....

It's really good!! 
Then we went out for gelato and had a really good experience!  Fun and yummy and beautifully done! 

I'm gonna have to practice this.... How cool is that!?
 Such a fun day with my beautiful bride, in PARIS! It has been magical so far....
The Beautiful Mrs. Freund and her gelato rose!



Thanks for reading....Check back tomorrow and see what fun we cook up!

No comments:

Post a Comment